Sephora Vib Sale Haul: Spring 2019

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since my big return... and I'm already kind of breaking it. I think I'll have another big return in June... but I think I'll end up doing more makeup looks then focused on something in particular... like a week of high end makeup, a week of drugstore makeup, a week of things I bought from this sale... stuff like that. I'll probably throw some weeks of just reviews or favorites or something like that too. That's the direction I'm thinking of for this blog... we'll see how that works... but yeah.

So I went to 2 different Sephora locations and I did an online order. Even though that seems like a lot- I didn't get a ton of makeup. It was mostly things I kind of needed or at least really wanted to try.

The order I did was first- and I got the Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner. I bought this last year and I'm just starting to run out now. Last year I was able to buy it in a 2 pack and this year they didn't offer that 2 pack on the website... it was sold out... and I don't always see Verb at my Sephora... so I ordered it on the website. I did end up seeing it at one of the sephora's I went to... but that's okay... The 2 pack was only like a dollar or 2 cheaper than getting it individually. They have liter sizes available too... but the smaller sizes last me a long enough time. I love this shampoo and conditioner... it is Paraben free, cruelty free and it's just a nice shampoo and conditioner that doesn't weigh down my curls.

I also got the Sol de Janiero Samba Mama Coco Cabana Set. This included all 3 of the Coco Cabana Products that they offer. It had a hand cream, a mini Coco Cabana Cream, and the Coco Cabana Spray. I love this scent and I really wanted the spray... and I thought I might as well get it with a hand cream and another mini Coco Cabana Cream.

I got 2 point perks with this order too. The Bareminerals Dew Mist and the Nars Power Matte Lip Pigment in the shade American Woman. I've always wanted to try the Nars Lip product and I love having small setting sprays for my purse.

My first actual trip to Sephora I kind of knew what I wanted... and just went for that with little to no distractions.

The first thing I went for was the Bite Beauty Multi Sticks... I really like these as lip colors and I even use them on my eyes too lately. I meant to grab the color Biscotti- but I grabbed Cerise by mistake. I really like this color though, it's a very wearable red color. Biscotti is definitely more like shades I already have... so I am happy I ended up with the wrong shade.

Next thing I knew I wanted was the Fresh Sugar Mint Rush lip balm. I love the Fresh Lip Balms... plus I love minty lip balms... so this is just great all around. I'm keeping it in my purse right now... I Might take it out when it gets hotter.

I also wanted something specifically from the check out line... the Violet Voss Berry Burst palette. I got this for my friends for christmas and I wanted to try it for myself. I love Violet Voss- I have the Holy Grail palette and it's amazing. This is nice because the Holy Grail is HUGE and this is small. It also goes nicely with the Bite Multi Stick that I got... so that is good too!

I got a 500 point perk with this too- the Caudelie 4 pice set that came with an essence, an eye cream, a moisturizing lotion, and a Serum. I tried Caudelie a few years ago at Fashion's Night Out in New York and that was really fun... but I've never actually bought any of their products.

My last sephora trip... I didn't actually know what I wanted- I just went to check out another of the mini Violet Voss palette- the Creme Brulee one to be exact... I didn't end up loving it... but I did find the BeautyBlender Foundation- which I had never seen in person before but I had heard amazing things about. The funny thing is there are 40 shades in the foundation line...  which is great- but they STILL didn't really have an exact match. I think the color I got is right- but if they had one in between the shade I got and the darker shade... it'd be a much better match. It's okay though- I do have Custom Cover Drops and Darker foundations I could mix with this if I needed too... but I'm not sure I'll need to. These work pretty well on their own. When I have it on my skin and blended in- it doesn't really look like it needs anything else... but yeah. I also don't even have a Beauty Blender. I don't like the idea of a $20 sponge!

In the checkout line... this time the Natasha Denona Diamond Glow Blush and Highlight Powder. I've never tried Natasha Denona before- but her blush palette looked really nice. The highlight is very glittery... and I'm not totally sure I know how to use it that well... but it does look cool. I'll probably post more about this soon.

So yeah I hope you guys like this haul! I'll probably post a hair product haul soon too because I got a haircut and I bought some stuff for that... but that is everything I bought in this Sale cycle!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments