Fragrance Freak Friday: Victoria Secret Pink Sunkissed

Alright this week we'll be doing one of my favorite summer scents... and possibly one of my favorite scents so far Sun Kissed from Victoria Secret Pink! I'm not sure if this is still available or not... but if it is, pick it up while its still summer or if you're going on vacation somewhere... this is what I'd pack. Its pretty strong and I think it would last well all day too... so that's good.

The description for the scent of this is "Coconut Water and Sunny Vanilla" which it does smell like... but I also describe this as a "Grown up sunscreen" smell. If you've ever had a Barbie or Cabbage Patch kid thats like a summer themed one, they tend to make them smell a little like coconut so that its more summery... and that's what I always thought I'd smell like as a grown up and used tanning oil. I am a grown up (I think) and I don't use tanning oil... but I do use this and it makes me think I'm a barbie doll... which I'm not (I think...maybe I am. Lol.)

But yeah... lets get into it!

Monday 
I think this is my favorite scent so far. Sun Kissed, Pink Chiffon and then Paris Amour is the order I would put these in. This does smell specifically summery though, so I don't know if this is one I would necessarily wear all year long. But when I need a bit of summer, this is my go-to! Its just summer in a bottle. Its really really nice! I just like it!

Tuesday 
It was damn hot out today! Pardon my language... but wow! This kind of helped. After doing some running around I put this on and it helps now that I'm sitting down... but I feel like it won't once I'm running around again... but yeah. I don't think it will necessarily last all that long.

Other than that I'm having a pretty good day. Won $5 on a scratch off... so that's not bad!

Wednesday 
I wore this again today... I don't think I did much... but the scent made the day a little better.

Thursday 
I barely wore this today to be honest... it didn't last very long. This is one I wear after using sunscreen because it mixes pretty well with the sunscreen scent. Its really nice and I just kind of like it!

Friday 
Alright...so no real memories other than fun days at the pool were brought back from using this... but thats nice too. I really like this perfume and I think its a good one if you're looking for a summer one that'll smell good over sunscreen... and its just a pretty good one! I liked it a lot!

Next Fragrance Freak Friday I think I'll do more of a review on a newer scent from Avon... and I might end up doing that next week instead of in 2 weeks... so that will be fun.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments