Green and Cheetah Print OOTD

This outfit is a fun one. I had to work and I kind of like to lay out my clothes the night before if I have a chance to- that way it's just really nice and easy to find in the morning and I don't really need to think about it before work. This was actually especially nice because I put my accessories with it too!

Top+ Vest 
I got this Cheetah Print wrap top from Avon. This is cute and neutral. I layed a black vest to go with it... but I changed it to a green vest the morning of work... since I had a little extra time and the green actually worked with the accessories I chose. It was a fun way to add some color.

Jeans 
Just regular Jeans. This is a lighter color-which I think worked well for this outfit.

Jewelry 



Green stuff! My Necklace is from Target- Universal Thread. The earrings are actually a green crystal and I got these at Boxlunch. And the Jade Bracelet that my parents got me when they went to Japan in the fall.

I just think this is a fun outfit for the spring. It still isn't that hot where I'm living so this is fine for that!

Bye! Hope you guys like this!

-Shannon

Comments