OOTD 3.23.19

Alright, so this is kind of a fancy, professional looking OOTD for work. I just really liked this outfit and I'm excited to share it with you guys. I showed some of the look in my Vest Style Saturday- so I'll link that right here!

Top 

My top is from Old Navy. It's just a striped shirt with interesting ruffly shoulder-pad type of things. I was into it- I actually picked up a few of these kinds of shirts- so I'm sure you'll see it some more.


And I wore my vest! This I got at the store I work at- it's just nice and long and it adds a little bit of warmth without it being too warm for me to wear to work. I just like having this on as kind of an added detail.

Jeans 
I'm not sure what jeans these are actually... I got these from the store I work at- so I'd just say where your favorite pair!

Accessories 


I have my mismatched Betsey Johnson Skull and Bows earrings. I love these- they're nice and sparkly too. And I wore my Alex and Ani Path of life Necklace- which I decided to wear longer than I usually do. I love how Adjustable these Alex and Ani necklaces are because it does sort of give you some variety in how to wear the necklace... so it's basically like a 2-in-1 type of thing. I thought having it a little longer kind of stood out more and brought everything together.

And my Clutch! Of corse it's the Hercules VHS Clutch from The Disney Store. My manager actually even complimented me on this. It's really different and fun.

That is it! I hope you guys like this outfit- I really liked it! My favorite that I've worn recently...

That's about it! I will see you guys tomorrow with a Two-sday post I think!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments