Makeup Of The Day: Fancy Smokey Look with Morphe 35V Palette

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit... I probably have an excuse but its still been a while since I've posted and I do want to post more frequently... so this is something I'm going to work on and try to be better with on this blog.

Anyway... here's a look I did back in March and I'll probably have a March Favorites as my next post maybe?

But yeah heres a look for you!

Face 


I started with the Master Prime Blur and Smooth and then I went in with my Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream. Then I used the Lorac California Dreaming Palette. I used Ray as a blush this time and then I put Golden Hour underneath as a bronzer and then I have Sunligh as my highlight. Love this palette!

Eyes 


I primed with the Nars Smudgeproof Primer and then I used the light purple matte color in my crease and then went in with the darker color underneath in the crease and outer corner. Next I used that last color in the 3rd row all over my lid. This is a sparkly, silver-ish green. I feel like this would be a good one shadow look too!

And as much as I love this color- it was actually a little darker than I wanted- so I used a sparkly lighter shade that I have marked in the 2nd row- it's the third color there. I mixed the first 2 shades in the browbone... I'm not sure this has the best browbone shades- but I did like how this looked mixed together.

I forgot to bring mascara with me when I did my makeup... so I didn't even wear mascara here. Just use your favorite!

Lips 
I used the Peachy Keen lip liner from Essence. I just bought some new essence lip liners and I used the Tarte Sugar Rush Sugar Coat lipstick in Sprinkles

And that is great! I hope you guys like this look! I had fun with it!

Also... I tied my hair in a bun that looked like Olive Oyl from Popeye... so you can judge that. Lol.


Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments