1 Product Haul: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

I actually think I bought other stuff when I got this little set from tarte, but in these 1 product hauls- I just want to talk about why I bought one specific product and my thoughts on it so far.

So I hadn't actually heard anything about this blush set... and I've always liked Tarte Blushes and this came with highlights and bronzers too. Plus all the colors looked beautiful and like they could work for me- which is great.

I'm also someone that has a lot of makeup and blush and highlights are one area that I think can tend to all look the same... but this one was quite unique! The darkest stack especially looked like unique for my collection. At first I thought they would be too dark for my skintone- but they look really beautiful and pigmented. The way these are stacked makes them really easy to travel with or take on the go also.

This set was $35... which I thought was a reasonable price at the time... but to be honest the blushes are pretty small also. I have a feeling this set might go on sale sometime soon... so if you're concerned about the size- maybe wait until a sale... but its hard to actually use up a small blush anyway and $35 still isn't too too bad for a high end makeup set... so I think it's good. But sales are always good if you can wait.

Either way- these are beautiful colors and I'm really loving these. I really love the colors and I love how the Tarte Blush formula blends on the cheeks and lasts all day long.

Hope you guys like this! Let me know if yu want more hauls like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments