New Curly Hair Must Have: Pattern Beauty Leave In Conditioner

My sister actually asked me if I had tried this brand by Tracee Ellis Ross... and then she ended up trying it and really liking it. She thought that this could be a cheaper alternative to the Ouidad haircare products that we use and love right now. It is actually only about $1 cheaper than the Ouidad products... but I thought I'd give the trial size of the Leave in Conditioner a try because I ran out of the Ouidad one.

I thought that if this didn't work for me I knew that my sister already liked it... and it might actually even work for my boyfriend so... it was pretty low risk for the $9 trial size.

I haven't had this all that long... so I haven't used it that often yet... but when I have... this WORKS so so well! I'm really impressed with it. I've used it on its own, and I've used it with my other ouidad products and it works really really well.

And it really shows! Everyone at work was complimenting my hair, asking if I had gotten a haircut or if it was curlier and it's all because of this product! It just worked so so well!

So yeah definitely going to buy a full size of this when I finish it up and I'll probably try more from the line too!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments