Fall Outfit Of The Day

I'm actually kind of excited that today was cold enough for me to wear longsleeves! Finally has me feeling like it's fall!

My top is a floral top that is from American Eagle! I got this last year at American Eagle. It has this pretty floral print and a scrunchy type of material. It's very light on... but it wasn't really that cold the day I wore this. I paired that with some jeans and a long Pink Duster Vest. I love any long vest because I like that these give me a little something extra for work, but they don't really feel heavy on me.

This is an outfit I wore during the day at work and then again later on a date night to PF Changs!

I also wore a necklace from Madison and Mallory. That's Eleventhgorgeous' online boutique. I love their youtube channel and I love seeing how they run their boutique... so I finally ordered from them!

I also wore some Amber earrings from the brand Midwest Amber. These scream Fall to me!



Happy Fall! 
-Shannon 

Comments