Glam Look w. Anastasia Jackie Aina ABH Palette

Alright- my friend got me the Jackie Aina Palette for my birthday... and today I have my first look on this blog with it! I do have a video on it right here if you'd like to see that!

Anyway... lets get into it!

Face 


Primer: Maybelline Master Prime Hydrate and Smooth Primer

CC Cream: It Cosmetics CC+

Blush and Highlight: Tarte Cosmetics 9 ways to Shine Cheek Wardrobe. I used the gold stack with the shade Sleigh Bells as my Blush and Frosty as the Highlight



Eyes 


Primer: Nars Smudgeproof Primer

Shadows- I used the Jackie Aina Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette. I went in with Ginger in the crease and then went with Soliel all over the lid. I then went back into the crease with Pinker and then I took Wiggalese in the outer corner and I used Trust Issues as a browbone and inner corner highlight.

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess Take Lash Effect Mascara

Lips- Purity from Nudestix

Hope you guys like this look! Let me know if you want to see more- these are really easy to post and I like doing them!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments