I finished it! Philosophy Apple Cider 3 in 1 Bubble Bath, Shower Gel and Shampoo

This is like a total fall favorite product of mine! I really like to try to get this every year. It just gets me right into the fall spirit and it makes me happy.

I'm pretty sure someone got this for me for my high school graduation and I've been trying to buy it every year since that.

My favorite use of this product is as a shower gel. It doesn't really add a lot of bubbles as a bubble bath. It makes my hair smell really great as a shampoo... but not much else. I'll maybe use it as a bubble bath 2 times and as a shampoo once... but for the most part I just like it as a shower gel!

And this is a short little review... but that's it! I would definitely repurchase this next year... I'm not like rushing out to get another one right this second- I can wait till next fall... but this is great and I think it's worth it! Especially if you can get it on sale or at a discount store :)

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments