Fall OOTD w. Flannel

Today is a nice October Day, the leaves are changing and it looks really really pretty outside... so I thought I would add an outfit that kind of fits that theme.

Top 
My top is a flannel shirt from the brand Velvet Heart. It's got a yellowish browny color with some blue and white mixed in with it too. I have a black Cami underneath also just because I don't like to wear a flannel with nothing underneath.

Jeans 
These are the new Lularoe Denim Jeans... these are life changing. I don't sell Lularoe- but I love how comfortable and flattering these jeans are.

Jewelry 
I have these earrings from the brand Midwest Amber- these match perfectly... I eventually changed it to my Kate Spade Earrings that I have a story about right here.  I also have a Moon Necklace that I got at work also... and an Upcycled silverwear ring that I got at a store called Fairest Of Them All in Smithville NJ a few years ago.


These are the Midwest Amber earrings I wore at first and I can't get the underline off of this for some reason. 

this is the ring... obviously I guess. These are the Kate Spade earrings I changed into later... 


And that's everything! I hope you guys like this fall outfit!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments