December 2020 Favorites!

 Alright I know I did my yearly favorites already- but here's the best stuff I used in December! 

I just got some things from Charlotte Tilbury... and those were all mega favorites for the month. I think my most used palette has been the Instant Look in a Palette and my favorite has been the Easy Eye Palette in Darling! The Easy Eye Palette is in fact... easy and it's just nice to have a little palette where I can do a full look with. I like it a lot. And the Instant Look In A Palette gives a really nice full face look that is so so easy! 

Also from Charlotte Tilbury- I've used the Film Star Sculpting Duo a lot this month... either with a blush or on its own. The bronzer is really nice and gives a nice glow and the highlight is really really glowy and nice. Can definitely use this without blush too. 

Another Face Palette I've been liking a lot this year is the Catrice California in a box palette. I haven't used this as much- but it is worth mentioning because it is the best drugstore all around face palette that I've ever tried. The highlight is really nice, it comes with 2 blushes and 2 bronzer too... it's a good palette that I think makes for a really easy look. 

I have a blush favorite for the month too! Benefit Dallas- I've been using it a lot. It's just a nice little blush- they only have it in a mini form right now I think... but I was happy to find it and I've been using it a lot since then! I use this a lot with the Film Star Sculpting Duo. It's really nice! 

The Nars Afterglow Lip Balms are really nice too. I got the set that was available at Sephora and I really liked it! I forget if I included that in last months favorites or if I just got in in December... it's been a long couple of months... but I really like these and I've been using them a lot! 

Ohhh and speaking of Nars I tried the newer version of the Smudgeproof eye primer that is tinted. This is only available on Ulta's website right now I believe... idk if it's available at Sephora or Nars' website- but I think I like this even better than the original primer and that primer is a holy grail of mine so... yeah! I love this! 

Bye!

-Shannon 

Comments