Is the Nars Tinted Smudgeproof Primer as Good As The Original????

 Yes. Yes it is. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Okay but seriously... I was scrolling on Ulta and I saw that the Nars Smudgeproof Primer said "Only at Ulta" and I panicked thinking that my holy grail eye primer was being discontinued... but then I saw it said "3 shades" and I realized that it must be something different... so I grabbed the light shade and hoped for the best. 

This actually makes such a difference. I feel like the tint makes my eyes look more even and it doesn't show any creases or aging that might be happening... and eyeshadow also kind of sticks to this primer better than any other primer for some reason. It feels a little stickier than the original formula... not in an uncomfortable way- just in a way that kind of allows eyeshadow to stick to it a little bit better. There was a palette that I bought recently that I wasn't that impressed by... the Tarte Busy Gal Goals Eye and Cheek Palette- I'm not sure what primer I used with this the first time I used it... it could have been this one... but I don't think it was... but when I did noticably use it with this primer it was pretty amazing! It really stuck to the primer and lasted a long time and looked really good. It was a super nice easy look! 

So I think this is only online and only at Ulta... but it's worth picking up if you need something for an Ulta order and you're looking for a new eye primer! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments