Sneaky End Of The Year Sephora and Colourpop Haul

 Alright... I've got an end of the year haul. Sephora had a lot of stuff on clearance that I wanted to try... and there was a sale on top of that sale... PLUS Colourpop had a sale... and there was one thing I wanted so naturally I ordered 3 things. Lol. 

Let's start with Sephora! 

Sephora 

I've been wanting the Tarte Clay Play Shaping Palette for a while now... so since it was on sale at Sephora for $25 I figured I better pick it up. This looks like the type of all in one easy palette I've been using a ton lately. 

Then... one of my favorite collabs ever that I haven't picked anything up from yet... Ciate and Miss Piggy! I'm a huge fan of the muppets- I think a person's favorite muppet can tell a lot about them... mine are Miss Piggy and Statler and Waldorf... so yeah. I really wanted the mirror from this collection- but resisted that... but since this blush palette was on sale- I couldn't resist that. I didn't know but this is apparently a cream blush formula... so yeah. 

And I got the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Set... I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Balms- so even though I might already have a couple of them... since it was on sale- I thought I should get the set. 

Colourpop 

They have a really good set of their Lippie Stix that were on sale. The Essentially Yours Lippie Stix Stash Cup... It comes with 19 different lippie stix shades and I think it was only like $36 or something on sale... it looks really nice and it didn't list what shades were in there- so I guess it'll be like a mystery... maybe I'll try them all on sometime. But- yeah! I'm excited for this one! 

I also got the Going Coconuts Palette. I've heard everyone loves this palette and it looks like a nice, easy neutrals palette. I'm excited to try it and see if it works as an everyday type of palette! I like colourpops shadows a lot and this seems very nice! 

And I got the larger Stone Cold Fox Palette. I like the Bare Necessities Palette a lot and this is a nice companion to that. It's cooler toned which I've been liking lately... so yeah! I loved the other one so I needed to try this! 

Alright that is everything! I hope you guys like this haul. They haven't come in yet... but I will be patiently waiting for it. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments