MOTD: New Year's Edition featuring Lorac Pro Noir Palette

 Hey guys! So this year... I really want to post daily... but this week... I am very busy and exhausted... so I'm doing a Makeup of The Day Look, an Outfit of the day- then I'll probably do a quick december favorites and then another makeup of the day and outfit of the day. It might be a lot of Outfit of the day posts this month... It might just be easy posts for the new year because... yeah. 



Anyway- here's what I used! 

Face 



Primer- Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil 

Foundation- Revlon Colorstay Foundation 

Concealer.Corrector.Powder- Makeup by Mario Eye Prep and Set Palette. 

Bronzer+ Highlight- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star 

Blush- Benefit Dallas Boxed Blush. I think they only make the mini version now- so yeah! 

Setting Spray- Thayer's Witch Hazel Mist in the Orange Cranberry Scent I believe! 



Eyes 



Eye Primer- Nars Smudge Proof Tinted version in Light 

Eyeshadow- Lorac Pro Noir Palette. I started with the third shade in the top row in my crease and then used the darker shade that is the second to last shade in the top row in the crease and outer corner. Then I went with the last shade in the second row all over the lid... I'm quite certain that's what I used at least... And then I went back in the crease with that reddish brown color on the top row. I used the shimmery dark color that is the 4th shade on my outer corner. I used the white cream shade from the top row on my browbone and the shade right underneath that on my inner corner. 

Mascara- Tarte Maneater 



Lips 

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Lovebug. 

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this! 



Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments