Weekly Favorites 1.8.21 : Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

 Hellloooo everyone! Weekly Favorites Time! 

Frugal 

The Catrice California In A Box Face Palette... this is just a really pretty all in one face palette that is kind of the best ever. The blushes in here are really pretty... I love the highlighter... it might be the best drugstore face palette... I love it! 

Fancy 

I think I have 2 favorites for the week. One I've talked about already- so I'll mention that quickly... the Nars Tinted Smudgeproof Primer... I just did a whole post on this... it's awesome. 

And I really liked the Tarte Busy Gal Goals Eyeshadow and Cheek palette this week. This is a really nice all in one palette. I didn't like it the first time I tried it and a lot of the shades just look the same... it's just a nice palette that I'm really liking right now! 

Fragrance 

I've been using You're the One from Bath and Body Works a lot lately... it just smells really nice and fancy. I like it a lot! 

Fashion 

My Sun Broach! This is so cute and smiley! I've been wearing my broaches from the Peanuts Collection a lot too... I just love these! 


Favorites 

I just feel like 2021 is my favorite... I feel kind of refreshed and ready for the new year... I've been having fun writing blogs... I have a lot of plans kind of sort of. Not really "plan plans" but exciting things are happening for me and I'm just excited! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments