Spa Sunday: Favorite New Relaxing Products

 Okay... so I always have favorite realxing products and I've talked about some good favorites... but here are some new ones and some that I really love lately. 

Heated foot Warmers/ Massaging heated foot warmers- If you work on your feet all day... these are amazing. I have a couple of products that are like socks you heat in the microwave and wear on your feet... and those are good but they don't stay warm that long so these heated foot warmers are really convenient. 

It's one little plush pad I guess that has like booties sticking out from it and you just stick your feet in there, plug it into an outlet and press a button to warm up your feet or massage your feet while warming it. I have one massaging one and one regular one... and they're both good- the massaging one is a little bit loud though and I feel like it doesn't get as hot as the other one. They're both easy to use and it feels weird to be like strapped into these things and you can't walk around wearing it obviously... but it's really nice. 

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Hand Lotion and Foot Lotion- I didn't actually know these products existed- but my mom got me them for Christmas and I really like them! I have the Stress Relief scents which is Eucalyptus Spearmint and it's just really nice and relaxing. Plus these really moisturize nicely. I think I've been using the hand cream a little more but the foot lotion is really good too because it's nice to massage your feet with any lotion at all really... I try to do that every night and then put some comfy socks on. 

Zorelle heated neck and back wrap 

So I just got this off of amazon recently and this is a really nice wrap because it's big so you can put it on your neck and it will help your upper back as well. I also have a smaller heating wrap- not sure what the brand is but that I use for my lower back... it's really good. The smell on the zorelle wrap is really nice too. 

I think that is everything new I wanted to talk about... but I love Spa Products so I'm sure I'll have something new soon! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 



Comments