2 Makeup Favorites I forgot about in my 20 products of 2020

 So I don't want to change my 2020 favorites list- but these two are more favorites than Honorable Mentions... so they're getting their own posts. 

And I've never actually reviewed these thoroughly... so I might do that in the future. 

First off the Ofra Metamorphosis Lip Trio which was a collab with JenLuvsReviews. This is the sort of product collaboration that I love! I know Jen actually uses them and that this is the sort of product she wanted to make because she'll use it a lot. And it is pretty awesome. Basically its 3 shades of lipstick that are made to be used with other lipsticks to create your own perfect shade. This is something she does on Periscope a lot- I don't really use Periscope but I did a few years ago and she did this all the time! So that's kind of cool. The ofra formula works really well mixed with other lipsticks too... whether it's another liquid lipstick like mine from Beauty Bakerie or a more traditional lipstick like the ones from Mented. It adds a little staying power too. Plus I like brownish lips but Idk how I feel about wearing just plain brown... so I like the brown shades in this set! 

Next up is the Sydney Grace and Mel Thompson Tiny Marvels palette. I really love this palette! I am surprised I forgot about it! The quality is great for the price of it! It's kind of a neutral palette but the shades aren't all neutral. I don't like bugs... at all... but the packaging of this is colorful and pretty and I like that Mel Thompson used them as her inspiration for the palette. There are a lot of great and different looks you can get with this palette. Plus the formula is really great and lasts forever! 

Those are everything! Again- it's not that these were honorable mentions or anything it's... just that I tried a lot of makeup and these kind of went under the radar for some reason... so I needed to mention them now. I really did have more than 20 favorites... and that seems like a lot but... these are great too! 

Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments