Style Satuday: SUPER COMFY SUPER COLORFUL Tie Die OOTD

 Alright guys... here's the warmest, comfiest, coziest sweatshirt that I think I have. I love it and... yeah. I might get more in different colors if they have any from this brand. It's that good. 



Shirt 

This is so soft... especially in the arms which is important because that keeps me a little warmer. The brand is called Dreamsicle and it's pink and yellow and bluish purple with some orange... I love this. The colors are great and it's just super soft on the inside. 

Jeans 

My jeans are a light colored I guess Acid Washed looking pair of jeans from Universal Thread at Target. Not super 80s acid wash but- it has a light tint sort of. 

Accessories 




I have 2 of my newest broaches on. This is from the Floral Affair collection- if you know it you know it if you don't... I'm not telling you cause these sell out quick! Anyway I love the Rose Cardigan Clips that I have- these look so pretty and I have my Butterfly broach on on top of that. I also have these Forget Me Not earrings from the same brand... I'm pretty sure they're forget me nots at least... idk I forget (hahaha) Anyway these are pretty and I thought adding the blue would be kind of fun for this look. 

I also have a blue hairclip that I got at Target too. I think this is from A New Day. 

Also not pictured but I have an Opal Ring that my grandmother gave me on. So so pretty! 

And yeah. I have some new tie dye shoes and a nice new bag that's nice and colorful... so this will be a fun day to do nothing and hopefully I don't spill Pizza or coffee on it tonight when I go out for pizza and possibly coffee after... lol. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments