Weekly Favorites! Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday! 1.29.20

 So... yeah I haven't done this in a while but this I'm actually writing this first from my sort of break to kind of get my life together so that I can actually accomplish things in the new year. I refreshed my room and now it's kind of how I want it... so yeah! I will hopefully be blogging here just about every day. I think I can make some time for that and... yeah! Here are my weekly favorites! 

Frugal 

If you need a quick and easy neutral palette that is really pretty... you need to go to Ulta or Colourpop's website and get the Going Coconuts palette ASAP! This is such a nice palette that you can do a really pretty everyday look with. I can't get enough of this palette lately! The shade Coco Crush is one of the prettiest shades I think I own... I just really like it and I'm happy I got my hands on this palette! It's way prettier and more different than it looks! 

Fancy 

Makeup By Mario's Concealer palette thing. I think it's called the Master eye prep and set... but that might be something else. It comes with a concealer, a corrector and a powder and these are just easy to use and it works really well. I'm not that big on concealer- I've thought sometimes that it makes me look older when I wear it... but this one works for me and I just like that it's all in one and it's a good one. 

Fragrance 

This one I kind of tried on a whim and liked it but Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb... I've never owned this. I'm sure I've had samples before that I haven't used either... but I found a sample lying around and I thought "sure- lets try this." And I did and I loved it! I kind of want to know what my boyfriend thinks of it before buying a full size... plus it doesn't seem like it's going to last all that long... but I like it a lot! 

Fashion 

My Soul Loungefly Backpack from Boxlunch! I love Loungefly and I love Soul... so I needed to get this and I'm a huge fan. It's pretty big for my loungefly bags! I really like this one! 



Favorites 

I'm just going to talk about my favorite things for january right now. Speed round. 

1- The Bachelor 

2- Pixar's Soul (see above) 

3) Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman 1984- 1984 was a bad movie... but I still enjoyed it. 

4) Wandavision 

5) Rolly Carts from Target!- These have helped me organize my room a lot and they're easy to build. The 3 tier carts from Room Essentials. They're $20 from target. 



Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments