1 Product Haul: The Scunci Scrunchie Style Box. Target Find!

So here's a really great Target find that I'm not sure I really needed to do a whole post on this... but I feel like this is too amazing not to talk about!

So this comes with 8 different scrunchies for 8 different moods/ occasions and they're all really cute! The moods are Flirty, Cozy, Sleepy, Active, Luxe, Edgy and Basic. Since I cut my hair- I've been wearing scrunchies because I feel like that makes more of a statement with short hair.

So far I've worn the Sleepy, Fancy and Cozy scrunchies. I think the cozy one is my favorite because it is so soft and fluffy and it feels really nice. I'm excited about the Edgy one too because it's kind of a fake leather material and it's a nice orange color which I love!

These are also really nice sturdy scrunchies and they work well in my hair. I have some problems with scrunchies falling out of my hair because it's short and sometimes it doesn't wrap around my hair all that well... but Scunci is a good brand so I think I'll probably be buying more scrunchies from them from now on.

SO that's it! I hope you guys like it... I'm just excited to use all of these!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments