Easy Car Makeup

Sometimes I do my makeup in the car... and this is what I've been using lately so... yeah!

For face primer I have the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth- this is just what I've been using lately. For foundation I have the Ulta Moisturizing Stick Foundation- this is just easy and there's no chance of anything falling out or pumping anything... you just put it on your face and blend it in.

For cheeks I've packed my Tarte Blush Stack- this is great because it has blush and highlight in one little thing that doesn't take up much room. I think the one I packed also has a bronzer in it... so I could really go crazy with it or something. I've reviewed these blushes here before.

I switch between what I use for my eye primer- so I switch between which ones I use... Usually I think I pack the Mac Painterly Paint Pot and I sometimes do the Nars Smudgeproof primer. It's easy to apply either way. I either just apply directly to my eyes or with my fingers.

And for eye makeup I have the Huda Beauty Topaz Obsessions palette... I have quite a few of these mini Huda Beauty palettes- this one is just a nice neutral one that's small and easy to use. I really love the palette too!

And I pretty much always have at least one lipstick and a mascara in my purse... so I'll just use whatever I have!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments