Outfit Of The Day: November 1st Outfit

I love October- it is my favorite month... but November is also exciting for me because I love Christmas too! And Thanksgiving!

Dress 

This is a Perfect fall sweater dress! I got this from the store I work at- but it's from American Eagle or Aerie originally.

Leggings 

These are from Lularoe- this is actually my first pair of leggings that I ever bought from them. I didn't know if I really loved this dress with a patterned pair of leggings- but I think it works and it's not too busy.

Coat 
This I got from the store I work at also... I just really like it and its warm for today- which is cold but not too cold... so I like it a lot!

Accessories

My Lucky Earrings! Things have been better since I've found these earrings again and my necklace is from Trendy Treasures in Smithville NJ!


Hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments