Naked Honey Palette: The Best Naked Palette?

I feel like I'm kind of new to the Naked Palette Train. The first one I bought was the Naked 3- I only have the first Naked Palette because it was on sale- and I do have the "less Naked" Naked palettes that have come out recently- like the Heat and the Cherry... so that is my experience with the Naked Palettes.

I like this palette a lot because it is the best of both worlds. The collection is similar and kind of monochromatic the way that the Naked Heat and Naked Cherry Palettes are- but because it's all based on "honey" gold colors- it's very neutral like the original naked palettes. It's a little bit flashier than the regular naked palettes- but it is still pretty neutral and easy to come up with looks with.

And one of the Problems with these sort of monochromatic Naked Palettes is that a lot of the colors look the same and you can get a lot of really similar looks from the palette. I feel like this one differs enough for me to be like "Ohhh this is a fun look too!" even if it is almost the same look- it isn't quite the same enough to be not worth the price.

I'm not sure if this is actually my favorite of the Naked Palettes... but I feel like this is the one I will recommend the most. It's just the easiest to use of the newer Naked Palettes and I feel like you can get a lot of looks that go with any sort of outfit or other makeup you might have (I always use the Naked Heat and then realize it clashes with what I'm wearing) and it would look good on everyone. It's a safe palette that I think would make a really great gift.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments