Outfit Of The Day: Running Late For Work and I tried on several Outfits and Opted for This One...so I had to Blog About It!

The title speaks for itself... but I wasn't late for work... I actually woke up in time to get ready and everything- but then it took me a while to figure out if it was hot or cold and if this needed a shirt underneath it or not... and then I couldn't find my phone in time for work... but luckily my mom was able to find it and bring it to me at work.

Anyway... here's what I wore!


Top 
The top is from Free People, but I got it at a discount store. I did end up wearing a black cami underneath it because it is very open in the back. It kind of looks like a plain orange shirt- but it's open in the back and flowy and the sleeves are really cute!

Bottoms 

This is one of my favorite pairs of flowy pants. I got these from a local vendor that goes to Smithville NJ for their Octoberfest and Mayfest... so if you go there- look for the guy that has pants and a big sign saying "Made in Brooklyn."

Necklace 
Another appearance of the real MVP- my Michael Kors long lock necklace that takes no time or effort to go on!

And later I put on my Midwest Amber earrings!
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments