I ordered Kylie Cosmetics? Why?

So I've never tried Kylie Cosmetics before... and I had some good deals on Kylie at Ulta... so today is finally the day! I placed an order!

First off... I'm not a fan of the Kardashian/ Jenner family. I feel like they send bad messages to young girls... They've advertised for things I don't like...I don't think they're good role models. I just don't like them. But honestly... no beauty gurus really are... so I'm trying to separate the makeup from the people behind the makeup.

Ulta also had really good deals going on. I have 4x the points on any purchases, plus they had a deal that was pretty much like "If you spend $40 on makeup today we'll send you a $10 off of $50 coupon you can use tomorrow" which is not a great deal... but whatever. I could probably use it. And they had 30% off of the entire Kylie Cosmetics Brand... so it seemed like this was the time to try it!

I got the very creatively named Kylie Holiday Palette and Kylie Holiday 5 piece lip set... I feel like this will give me a good selection of her products that I can give you guys a nice honest review of the products... and this seemed like the best bang for my buck... plus all of these are colors that I actually really like and want to use.

They just put a big display of Kylie right at the beginning of my Ulta and I'm always curious but I've avoided it because... It's Kylie and I wasn't going to buy from Kylie Cosmetics... but I'm curious about it and it was at good prices.

So I'm excited to try this stuff! I haven't gotten it in the mail at the time I'm writing this... but it should be here by the time I post so maybe I'll have some lip swatches and posts on this stuff soon!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments