Makeup Of The Day: Physician's Formula Tropical Days Palette



I bought this palette when it first came out... and I never reviewed it! Physicians formula is sort of re-doing the Butter products into one big gift set- so I thought now would be a good time to do some looks with it!

Eyes 


I primed with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot. I started with the shade Sand Dunes as a transition and then went in with Ready for Rio on the lid. Usually I do my face makeup first- but I'm glad that I did the eye makeup first because there was a bit of fallout. Not too bad... but it was a little dry and flakey. It looks really good on the lid- so I don't have a problem with it... but it is a little dry and there's some fallout. After that I went back in the crease with Heatwave and then I used Tan Lines in the outer corner. I put Sightseeing in the inner corner. Barefoot in Brazil is what I used for the browbone and then I darkened the crease with Coco Loco.I marked it in the picture above... but I like that they have names on the back so I can let you guys know what I used.





For Mascara I used Essence Lash Princess!

Face 



Primer Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation

Blush Physician's Formula Blush Elixir in the color Pink Berry

Highlight  Wet n Wild highlighting bar in Air

Lips Mac Cream in Your Coffee

Hope you guys like this look! I really like how it turned out!

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments