Favorite Makeup For Work

I don't always do makeup before work- but when I do I kind of go the quick and easy route... but I also like to use things that will last a long time! So these are some of my favorite products!

My favorite eye primer is the Nars Smudgeproof Primer. This just lasts a long time on my eyes and my makeup looks the same at the end of my shift as it does at the beginning... which is always a plus!

For eyeshadow... even though this one is new- its special... the Tati Textured Neutrals volume 1 palette. These just blend like nooooo other shadow and they're just really really good. Plus it's all easy to come up with looks with- its all very neutral and easy to use. Possibly my favorite palette... it's really good!

For foundation... it kind of depends. A lot of times I'll go with something more natural like the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream or the Covergirl BB Cream and other times I'll go with something that's a little bit higher coverage or easier to use. The Ulta Moisturizing Stick Foundation has been my go to lately because it's just sooo easy to apply and it does last a good amount of time. And the flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation is sort of a good overall light-ish coverage but still natural looking foundation. That's what I'll use if I have more time.

For Blushes- I feel like Tarte lasts the longest... but I also like the new Physician's Formula Blush Elixer and Flower Beauty's cream blush. These are easy to apply and blend in.

Highlights... I'll just use any one. They all last about the same time for me and I'll just kinda use whatever I have out or whatever I feel like using.

For lipsticks... I like Mac Lipsticks and the traditional bullet type lipsticks. Liquid Lipsticks can sometimes dry down kind of funny. I do like the Milani Amore Shine lipsticks or Lipsense Lipsticks for work also. Those stay on really well and they don't wear in a bad way. I also think you can't go well with the tinted lip balm! Fresh Sugar In The City is what I've been liking lately!

There are no mascaras in particular that I'm going to mention- but I do like keeping mascara in my handbag so that I can just apply it before I clock in!

That is everything! I hope you guys like this and find it helpful!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments