Makeup Of The Day: Tati Palette

I just got the new Textured Neutrals Palette from Tati... It is amazing! Totally love it- but here's my first look using the glitter shadows!

Eyes 
I actually think I did my face Makeup first- but the eyes are the main focus of this look- so let's start there! I'm like 95% sure these are the colors I used and where I used them... but I didn't write everything right away- so that is kinda hard.

I used the Soothe's matte shade in the crease and then went in with the Glitter shade Ritual all over the lid. There was actually no glitter fallout from this... and I didn't even use a glitter glue- I used the Mac Painterly Paint Pot to prime. I used some of the sequin Poet shade on my outer corner and I might have used the Matte Poet shade in the crease a little bit also. I used the Matte Aura shade on the browbone and I think I actually put the Metallic Aura on my tearduct. I used the Physician's Formula liquid liner and did a bit of a wing and then I used a dried up mascara that I've had for a while and probably should not have used! Lol.

Face 

Primer- Maybelline Hydrate and Smooth

Foundation- Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation

Blush- The more purply shade in the Tarte Blush Stack in the picture... I think. It might have been the pinker one.

Highlight- The highlight in the picture! I also used the liquid highlight from the Colourpop Amber set that came out a few years ago underneath my foundation... it's a little dried out and you really can't tell.

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments