Lazy Day Glam Makeup Look

So I didn't really plan on doing a post on this look... but I did take some pictures and I kind of remember what I used and why I used it... so I'm going to share with you guys.

It was the day after my friend Alyssa's wedding and I went out to a couple of places... so I didn't want to look too tired and my hair was a little messy because I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and lots of hairspray is involved in being a bridesmaid.

I did wear a beanie on my head. This is from Kate Spade- it's just cute! It has a little winky face with lashes on it and it's really cute. It helped keep my hair under control I guess. Plus it was cold that day and I did go to an outlet mall... so it was kind of needed.


You can't really see what I'm wearing- but it's a long tye dye sweatshirt with leggings... this was mostly so that I could use a comfy bra and you wouldn't be able to tell... but it worked!

I'm pretty sure I used the It Cosmetics CC Cream for my foundation and it looks like I used the Tarte Blush Stacks as my blush and highlight combo.



For my eyes I don't exactly remember the colors and the orders- but I used my Tati Textured Neutrals and I know I used the Sequin and Matte shades in the Aura and Poet rows. I used the Sequin Aura all over the lid and it looks like some of the poet shade in my crease and outer corner.

For lips I needed something comfy so I went with my Fresh Sugar In The City Lip Balm.

And that's it! Hope you guys like it and find these tips helpful!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments