MOTD Monday: Snow Day Makeup for Staying At Home!

 Alright... today was my day off so I wanted to do a MOTD Monday and Style Saturday... but there's a storm outside so I am not going anywhere! It's a fun time to try new products! 



Products Used 

Stila Double Dip Suade Shade Glitter+ Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Pink Martini- I was super excited to use this so I used this first. I love these Stila Liquid Shadows and this duo is not one I would have chosen for myself- but my friend got it for me for Christmas... and it is SO MUCH FUN! I like the pink shade a lot- its so fun for Valentine's day and it just looks really pretty. I started out just with the shimmer side... but then I added the glitter side for some extra glam on top of it. Overall this is the easiest way to get a glittery, glam look. 

Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette Volume 1- I got this on sale at sephora and it is an all matte palette... which is not what I usually like using... but it is easy to use and I still like it. I used the shades Desert and Smoke in my crease and outer corner. I think Desert I just used in my crease- but then I wanted some darkness so I used smoke in the outer corner and crease. I then used Solstice on the inner corner and browbone to highlight. I smudged either smoke or Dunes under my lashline also. 



Revlon Prime Plus Perfecting and Smoothing Primer- I mentioned this in my Drugstore Makeup For Beginners post- but I realized this is a lot like the Maybeline Master Prime Blur and Smooth Primer... but I like the packaging of this more... so even though it's more expensive than the maybelline... I might repurchase this one. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation- I just used this lightly... I wanted to use the L'oreal Age Perfect foundation- but I couldn't find that one so I decided to use this one a little more lightly. Since I wasn't using a beauty sponge or any sort of moisturizing product- I thought using it more lightly worked a little better. 

Wet n Wild Hello Halo Blush Duo in After Sex Glow- Reallly pretty glowy blush and highlight. It does add something to the face! I like it a lot! I love 2 in one type of products because I am too lazy to use 2 separate products... Only half kidding. 

I don't usually do eye makeup before face makeup- but I've used these Stila shades before and they sometimes have some fallout... so I wanted to test it out first. 

Milani Highly Rated Mascara- Since I was trying things out for the first time- I thought I would give this a try also. It's not bad... not the best- but it took a bit to build. Overall I like it... but I need to use it more and review it! 

Colourpop Lippie Stick in Little Things 

This was the perfect pink color to go with this look! I actually like it so much I might use it again tomorrow with a more neutral look... but I'm wearing a mask tomorrow at work so idk! 

The Look 







That is everything! Overall this look was really fun! I really liked how it all turned out... and I was really happy with the Stila duos! I would totally recommend getting those! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 



Comments