Style Saturday: Super Comfy OOTD

 Top 

My top is this really cozy fleece half zip from a brand called Wallflower. It's this cute purple color. I have a shirt on under it too. 

Jeans 

I have this sort of light colored jeans from Universal Thread on. These are really cool looking. 

Accessories 

I have 2 broaches on! The purple flower that matches this perfectly called Queen of Sheeba and then I have a butterfly next to it. I also have my Sweet as Honey earrings on. I just got the broach in today and I think it's so pretty! 

I also have a black quartz necklace on from target... not sure if that's the right name of the stone or not- but I like how it looks with this shirt. I also have an Opal ring that was my grandmother's that she gave to me on my hand. 




Ohhh and I have a pearl hairclip on too! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments