Style Saturday: New Spin on an old OOTD

 So... I've done this as an OOTD at least once before- this used to be my go to first date look... but I'm not going on first dates anymore! This is like my 500th date or so probably so... I guess this worked! Although I met my boyfriend in August- so I did not wear this on my first date with him. Either way- I love this look and I've done an OOTD on it before using different accessories so... this is it for today. It's freezing and windy outside and I'm probably eating nachos all day so yeah! 



Top 

I got this sweater from Boscovs from a brand called Derek Hart. It's a nice long, sweater dress with cutouts in the sleeves. I love it! 

Leggings



The leggings are from Lularoe- really funky kind of 80s looking with pink, purple, green and plue in it... plus there's some black. Its nice cause it's colorful and loud- but it goes with a lot. 

Accessories 




My Butterfly Broach and the Purple Pansy Cardigan Clips as well as my blue bell earrings and a Rose Quartz Necklace. And you can't really see this but my hair is pulled back in a pretty scrunchy that has blue flowers on it too. 

Overall I really like this look! I Hope you guys do too! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments