Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 2.5.21

 I didn't use a ton of makeup this week... but it's enough to have some favorites for sure... so yeah! 

Frugal 

Colourpop Lippie Sticks. I forget what colors I had in my purse this week... but I just recently got a set of them and I really really like them! These are just cute, fun,easy to use and they come in so many great colors for a good price! I just really like them! 

Also I'm not sure this is the most frugal pick but the Colourpop Palette in Stone Cold Fox is also a favorite lately. I just really like the color selection. You can get a lot of looks and they're pretty easy to do and fun to use. I like them a lot! 

Fancy 

The Ciate Miss Piggy Blush Palette! I didn't know this was a cream blush palette when I bought it... but it isn't bad! The creams almost wear as powders and it just really nice and easy to use. Plus the colors in the palette are unique to my collection. I really like it! 

I also like the Makeup by Mario quad in Rosy Glam that I used in my Makeup Monday post this week... I just think its a pretty palette that's easy to use and it lasts a long time too! I know I said in that post that I'd update my thoughts on the look in the following Makeup Monday post- but I think I'll update it here. The pictures I'll post are from about 5 hours after my original pictures from my MOTD Monday post... and it still looks pretty good! 

this is from my first application 

this is 5 hours later! 

it wore a little but not all that badly! 

Fragrance 

I used the Sol De Janiero Coco Cabana Spray a lot this week... I just like how this smells... it always works really well! 

Fashion 
My comfy tie dye shirt! I just posted about this... but it's really great and I'm still wearing it right as I type this! Lol. 



Favorite 

Last week I listed a lot of favorites and my favorite from this week is in those listed favorites... but it is Wandavision. What a fun show that I'm just hooked on! I can't wait for the next episode and honestly... I'm probably going to have to wait a little bit because I don't think I'll be able to watch it with my boyfriend till Sunday or Monday... but what a fun show! 

Alright- that is everything! I hope you guys like this post! I've been having fun writing a lot of blogs today... and I'll be back tomorrow with a style Saturday! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments