January 2021 Favorites!

 2021 I feel like so far has been The Year of Colourpop for me. I'm not sure why- but I've just been trying more and more from Colourpop lately. As of the time I'm writing this I know I'm going to place an order tomorrow for their Animal Crossing collection because I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING! Anyway... here's my favorites. 

Starting off with the Going Coconuts palette from Colourpop. This palette is just so pretty and so easy to use and neutral for everyday looks. I feel like I just always get really pretty looks with it. 

The same time I ordered that palette- I also got the Stone Cold Fox Palette... which I really like too! This is a cooler version of their Bare Necessities palette- which is one of my favorites. I just really like how many looks you can get with this one and I really like the cool toned smokey looks. It's pretty and just fun to use. I like these big colourpop palettes. 

I also got a set that came with a bunch of lippie sticks in a cup... this was on sale and I have a feeling it was a way for them to get rid of some of their lippie sticks in the older packaging. There was no list of shades or anything when I bought it so it was a bit weird... but either way I still got a lot of great products that I really like. They're really easy to use and fun! 

Last thing I'll mention from Colourpop: the Ultra Matte lipsticks... which I also got in the Romance Moi set at Ulta. These really stay on all day and once you get the hang of using them they're really good. I know everyone is in a mask right now so it isn't super needed... but it's still fun to wear some lipstick! 

I also recently got the Lorac Pro Palette Noir and I liked this palette a lot this month also. I'm not sure I love the formula as much as I loved the original pro palettes... but I think it's nice and I like using it even though it is a very neutral palette. 

For a fashion favorite- I recently a loungefly backpack from Disney and Pixar's Soul... I loved that movie and I was so excited when I saw this backpack at Boxlunch! And I had Lunch Money so I got it for a good price with a lot of other great things... I'm a big fan! 

I think that's actually it... everything else I have I think I mentioned in last month's favorites... I've still been loving my Charlotte Tilbury Products, and I've loved that Catrice California in a box palette... I'm kind of a creature of habit with makeup right now and I guess I have a comfort zone! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments