Night Routine: Winding Down from Work

 Okay... I don't really have a specific Night Routine... but here's what I usually like to do... especially if it's been a long day. 

I pretty much get into my pajamas right when I get home from work if I'm not going anywhere else. Since I've had knowledge of The Virus- I don't really like wearing my work clothes in my room and on my bed... plus I like being comfy- so it's just good to get right into my pajamas. 

If it's a night where I close I usually eat my dinner while watching some show or movie... usually I do Disney Plus- lately it's been Wandavision because... I watch those episodes over and over and OVER again.... but yeah I like a lot of shows. After that I will usually finish watching the show and then take a bath for the night. If I get home earlier in the night- usually I'll wait a while before eating or taking a bath or shower. I usually just chill out, watch youtube videos or tv, blog or just watch whatever my mom has on in the living room. 

Anyway the bath is the important part because I always take a bath and I always for the most part use Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt and Foam Bath. These just feel really good and they really help all of my aches and pains just kind of melt away. I like the Lavender ones the best, and I like the Chamomile foam bath with the lavender salts... they're just really good. 

Sometimes either before or after the shower- just depending- I will use a heating pad on my back and I have a foot massager/ warmer that I use too. It has an outlet you can just plug in, turn on and it warms them up and massages them and it feels really good. 

I also really like using a foot file to get all the dead skin off- and then I'll massage my feet with lotion. 

I have a color changing salt lamp that I'll usually turn on and it looks really really cool... and then I lay down... usually I make my bed before and then I'll go to sleep. I might watch some tv or some youtube or something... but usually I get tired and I just fall asleep. 

So that's everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments