Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 2.12.21

 Happy Almost Valentine's Day! Here's my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

I just tried the Milani Highly Rated Mascara and I really like it! It's easy to build- it lasts a long time. I got this in a Target box... but I would definitely buy it again. It's a really nice mascara- and it's cruelty free also! Very nice Drugstore Mascara! 

I like the Maybelline City Mini Palette in Blush Avenue also. I'm going to have some 

Fancy 

For my fancy favorite for the week I liked Benefit's boxed blush in the shade Dallas! I have a mini version of this- I think they only make it in a mini version... but it's really good and just gives a nice, neutral color for your face. Some people even use this to contour because it's a matte color... it is really good! 

Fragrance 

I'm not sure if I've talked about this yet- but the Fresh Sparkling Snow scent from Bath and Body Works... right now I have this in as my Wallflower plug and it's the best Wallflower I think I've ever used! I really like the spray of this too. I have the shower gel... but it's all good. I really like it! 

Fashion 

I have a new bag from Dooney and Bourke with Cupcakes on it! And I love it! It's very cute and I just love Dooney and Bourke Bags. 

Favorites 

My record player! I finally listened to my Kesha Rainbow record... which is one of my favorites! I have a Crosley and it's pretty easy to use and I like the sound quality! 

Alright...that is everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments