Morning Routine January 2021

 Alright here's an easy morning routine I do before work most days... I don't always wake up in time to do everything... but I thought I'd give you my basic morning routine anyway. 

So usually I TRY to wake up an hour before I have to go to work... a lot of times its 30 minutes... but if it's an hour before I usually have time to do makeup. So the first thing I do is brush my teeth and if I have time I'll wash my face. I'll use the St. Ive's Stick Cleanser and their Coffee Scrub... usually I honestly skip this step... but I should do it more often. 

Next up: Getting Dressed! So I always pick my clothes out the night before just so it doesn't take me too long in the morning. I have a bookshelf right next to my desk- that I use more as cubbies right now with some bins- I'll keep my clothes in the bin... and it's super easy! I pretty much always wear one of my broaches- which I have in these nice little drawers right by there too so it is easy to get things out of! And my most used jewelry is on a jewelry holder right nearby. So I'll throw on a necklace and some earrings from that usually. 

Next up: Makeup! I have this spinning tower at my desk where I keep all of my everyday makeup products- so I just chose some things from there and put it on my face. Usually these are all quick products for me to use in a hurry. 

So after that I go to the kitchen and make my coffee with my Keurig machine. Sometimes I have starbucks to bring to work in the morning and I'll skip this step... but I did just descale the machine and it's been really good. I like to use the Starbucks Coffee Creamers to sweeten the coffees and for milk... and that's about it! I keep it in a paper cup in case I don't finish it before work and I need to microwave it on my lunch (Note: These aren't supposed to be microwaved... but... It works.) 

And that is it! So I hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments