Juvia's Place Mystery Box- Worth the $15?

 Yes- yes it is! Juvia's place did NOT let me down with these products that I ordered. I'm only going to talk about the Mystery Box in this post- I might go through the other products I used in a haul sometime this month... but this is all about the mystery box! 




So I'm going to start out with the one product I did not try yet- the Lip Liner. I got the Lip Liner in Scorpio. Actually I'm not quite sure if this is a lip liner or an eyeliner... let me see if this is on their website. I think it's meant to be a lip liner... It probably  isn't eye safe because its a dark red color... but it looks like it would be a nice eyeliner too. It's sort of a dark reddish brown- not a color I wear a lot... but when I do- I want a lip liner under it. And it I have a warmer red- this would be nice to cool it down. 



Next up I got a Brush. Not the most exciting thing ever- but I was actually so excited for it! This is sort of a tapered face brush- you could use it for so much! Highlight, undereye setting powder, you could use it for bronzer or contour or foundation maybe. Or any powder. I used it for highlighter- and I really liked it a lot! It's a good one. 

And a lipgloss in the color It's Electric. This is a gold gloss! I love it- it's nothing different than any other gloss really... but for some reason I like it. With a gloss- I don't need the biggest best most special thing ever... I just need a gloss with some glitters. And that's pretty amazing. 

And last and most exciting of all is The Queen Palette which is a collab with Fumi Desalu-Vold. She's an influencer- not exactly sure what platform she's on other than Instagram (@fumidesaluvold) but she is gorgeous! Her looks are so pretty and she does a lot of looks with palettes from black owned makeup brands. I got the Vanessa palette too and I see she has a look with that too.

This says its a multi function palette... and yeah. It 100% is. It could work as blush, shadow, highlighter. There's a shade that I guess could work as a glowy blush or bronzer maybe. It's all really pretty. I used the VERY PINK color Seven as a blush and FDV Approved as a highlight. You really only need a little bit of the blush because it's a pigment not really a blush. I could definitely see this as a one palette look. for all cheek products. I don't think I would have bought this myself because the colors just seem random together... but they actually work really well! 

This box was $15... I'll totally use all of these products. I also love Juvia's Place's collabs because they show the influencer on the package using products from the palette- and you can see their looks on instagram usually and it's just really cool. This one has particularly cool packaging because it's got a queen card on the inside too. I like it a lot! 

Alright! I just realized I finished writing this and then never posted it... so yeah! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments