Christmas 2018 OOTD

Merry Christmas Everyone! I thought I'd do a cute Christmas-y OOTD to show some of the stuff I got for Christmas!

Top 
I got this from Old Navy, its a pink velvet top. Super cute and this type of material always feels like Christmas to me! Plus it matches my Sparkly Ugg Boots that Santa got me! Which I'm not going to show yet but you'll see them soon!

Pants 
My pants are from Old Navy also. These are their Pixie Pants and they are purple with a silver glittery stripe... which I think is cute and very christmasy. I also love these because it's really comfy but they still have pockets!

Jewelry 
My Necklace is from Alex and Ani. I got this last year actually... but I think it looks glittery and pretty for christmas and it goes with the outfit.

The Earrings I got from the store I work at- I often work at the Jewelry Counter... so fun detail about my job that I'm mysterious about... lol. Anyway these are Opals with Swarovski crystals... and they look super pretty and I really like them. Opal is my Birth Stone- so I love that.

And I have my Silver Spoon Ring just because I like it.

And I have Nail Wraps on! Aren't these cute! My first time doing Nail Wraps with any success! Merry Christmas! I'm off to see my sister and her family... I'll probably play with some of my niece's toys if she lets me lol.



Bye!
-Shannon

Comments