Victoria Secret Fashion Show Inspired Look

All right so every year I watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and EVERY YEAR I try to recreate their gorgeous makeup looks... this year to be honest I thought the look was a little less exciting... but still. I liked the look I came up with and this was super super easy.

First I primed with the Milani Prime Light Primer and then I used the Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation. I think their look was a little bit more glow-y so I would have added some Coverfx Custom Enhancer drops or something... but I needed something easier to use and... well this lasts me the whole work day and I didn't want to be too glow-y for work either. So this is more of a "working day" angel look.

Then I used the Nars Dual Intensity Blush Palette... I used the shade next to the highlight and I thought it was nice. They had sort of a neutral peach-ish color on their cheeks. It didn't look like they had bronzer on this year- so I didn't use a bronzer... just the peach blush. And I used the Marshmallow Highlight from the Anastasia Sugar Spun Glow Kit as my highlight. This one packs quite a punch and I thought it looked like the Angels had a powerful highlight too.

For my eye primer I used the Milani Eye Primer... just cause I could find this and I was using a Buxum Eyeshadow on my eyes... and these last a really long time. The eyeshadow the Angels had on was a very simple eye look. It was just sort of a light shimmer color on the lid and a matte brown to define the crease. I don't exactly know the shade of my lid color... I think it was Mink Magnet... but it might have been more of a gold color... either way- I'm sure you can find this color in just about any eyeshadow palette... I also used a brown matte from the Kat Von D Shade n Light Palette in the crease and a matte white on the browbone. Okay... it was definitely the gold-er eyeshadow... so I think it's called Golden Hour? Not Mink Magnet... but still it looked like there were some light champagnes and light gold colors on the VS Angels.



For lips it looked like they pretty much just had a nice gloss, a little pink-ish... but I decided to go for a lipstick because I just got a big Bite Beauty lip set... and I've been trying to use the colors. So I used Merengue today- which looked pretty close to the gloss they used. I could have used my Makeup Revolution lip topper on top... but I didn't!

For Mascara I used the L'oreal Total Temptation Mascara... which is a great mascara- I love it... and that was it!

So this was a really easy, really cute look... and I was just really happy with how it turned out.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments