Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (12.14.18)

Frugal 

So my frugal favorite... lately not just today- the Physician's Formula Butter Palettes. I did a look that I just posted yesterday that I loved... and it stayed on really well on my lids... I just like it a lot. Easy to use and fun!

Fancy 

The Naked Heat Palette! I loveeeee this palette! It's really easy to use and I just like the looks I've come up with with it... I might get the Naked Petite Heat palette too now that I'm thinking of it... even though it was just on sale and it isn't any more... I have a 20% coupon from ulta and lots of bonus points... so yeah. I think I'll get it.

Fragrance 
I still love my Kimoji Cherry Perfume- and my boyfriend does too... but I also like some of my Bath and Body Works Holiday scents that I got recently. The Merry Cherry Cheer is also really nice.

Fashion 
The Sequin Ugg Boots are Back!!! And I think Santa may bring me a pair that I will show soon!

Favorite 
I've been liking The Great American Baking Show a lot... I liked it better when Nia Vardalos and her husband hosted... but still! Great show I also watched The Great British Baking Show on Netflix- which in some ways I didn't like as much because it wasn't as much of a competition... but in some ways I kind of like it better because there are different bakers every week so no one gets eliminated... which I find hard to watch on baking shows sometimes.

Alright- that is everything! I hope you guys like this!
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments