Elf Inspired OOTD

So I actually got my whole Outfit from the store that I work at... so I won't be specifically saying where I got everything... but I'll try to say the brand names in case you guys were interested.

Top 
My top is from the brand Wildflower... this is a brand in the Juniors Department of my job... so it does fit a little small... I have a shirt on underneath it. It says Son of A Nutcracker on the front and it is super super warm and cozy.

Bottoms 
I think the brand of this is 1822... these are nice jeans. Not the focus of the outfit... but still.

Vest 
My Vest is from Cable and Gauge- one of my favorite brands... it's kind of long so it's a little duster like and it is also really warm and cozy.

Jewelry 
My Earrings are these super cool earrings I got from Baublebar I have a couple pairs like these because they came in a 2 pack set...so I got the gold ones and I liked them so much I got these black ones too.


I forget the name of the brand that did my necklace... but I have a couple things from them too. It's silver and it has an opal-looking stone that isn't actually opal in it.


And that is that! Hope you guys like this! I thought it was fun and pretty cozy!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments