My Holiday Season Beuaty Necessity!

Alright... so lately there is only one thing that I can say I absolutely 100% have used and NEEDED this December. I've mentioned before I work in retail. I know it's not the most important, powerful or stressful job out there... but around the holiday season it can be a lot. It's a lot of work on my feet and I am in no way complaining about this... I love my job and I'm happy with it... but at the end of the day I feel like my legs are jelly... and they need to be okay for the next day.

And that's where the Epsom Salt comes in handy... I've been using Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Epsom Salt. I've mentioned Dr. Teals before, but usually I use the Foam Bath and not the actual Epsom Salt... the Epsom Salt made a huge difference. It doesn't bubble or foam or anything- but I just like to use it and sit in the bath for a while... my legs feel so so so much better right after and it helps the next day as well... I just feel refreshed and great.

So yeah... that's my simple Holiday Survival tip right now... I know this is a short one- but I felt like "Man I need to share this with my readers!"

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments