I Forgot All My Brushes Makeup Look w. Huda Beauty Nude Palette

So I went somewhere and I was going to do my makeup there- so I brought makeup with me... the only thing is... I forgot to bring brushes! So... yeah I have one brush that I had in my pocketbook... so I did have one brush... but I didn't have any eye brushes... so there was some challenge here.

First things first- I put on my Milani Prime Light Primer... that was easy enough I always use my fingers for that anyway... then I used the Julep 5-in-1 skin perfecter... which was also easy- I just applied that like usual and blended it out with my fingers... this does have a sponge tip I could have kind of used as a brush... but still. Fingers worked fine.

Now the blush was what I thought would be the most difficult... but I did remember I had a small blush brush from Real Techniques in my pocketbook... so I used the third color in the Nars Dual Intensity Blush Palette. I knew I'd have to multi task with this brush... so I only used one side of the brush... and then I used the highlight shade in the same palette... and then I remembered I actually packed my new Sugar Spun Palette from Anastasia- so I used the shade Marshmallow on top of that with the one side of the blush brush that I didn't use. It did come off a little strong- so I did go on top of it with some Milani Prep Set and Glow Powder on top... which was with the same brush... so that got a little messy... but I think it was okay.

Next was the fun part: Eyeshadow! After I used my Nars Eyeshadow Primer- I went in with my pinkies and used tease in the crease. This was probably the hardest part... but this is a pretty good palette to not use brushes with... because after that I used the Concealed shade to go over the lids. This is a Concealer basically- but it works well for the glitter shadows in this palette. I used Charmed all over the lids because I happened to see that in the palette and I was like "Hmm... not sure I used this yet." and I just used my finger for that... it worked really well. Then I used a little bit of Raw on the outer corner and blended that out a bit. I used Fantasy a little on the inner corner... I feel like this might be a darker color than Charmed... but it went nicely with that color... so I liked that! And I used Bare on my browbone.

I think I had a little bit of messyness on my eyes after the eyeshadow... so I applied a little more foundation under my eyes... this is sort of a foundation-concealer in one so it worked pretty well and it didn't look bad layered like that... so yeah. Overall I was impressed with the look! I really like this palette and I'm excited that I got to do this and blog it for you guys! It wasn't what I had in mind to blog... but this is helpful I think and it made everything pretty early!


Ohhh and for Mascara I used the Maybelline Lash Temptation and I used the Sephora Lipstory Lipstick in Landing in Shanghai along with the Revolution Beauty Lip Topper in Luxurious On Top!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments