Kind of Messy Holiday Smokey Eye Look w. New Physician's Formula Butter Palette!

Alright... I guess this is sort of a holiday look... it was definitely messy but not because of the awesome drugstore palette that I used... but I'll get to that in a bit... either way I like how this turned out... and it's pretty bold. I went with a red lip for this too... so yeah. It took a long time but I think it looks good.

Face 

First I primed with the Milani Prime Light Primer- then I went in with the Julep 5-in-1 Skin Perfector and then I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 and I used the blush in Luminous Glow with the strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light and the Ambient Finishing Powder in Diffused Light.

Eyes 

I used the Shadowsense Eyeshaodw in Bandana as my Base and then the Brand New Physician's Formula Butter Palette in Tropical Days for my shadow. I started with 1 in the crease, 2 all over the lid... then 3 and 4 in the crease to darken it up a bit. I put 5 on the outer corner to add a little color... then I started with 6 on my browbone... but then put 7 on top of it as that shade was more matte and covered it up easier. The Shadowsense is a little difficult and messy to apply- hence the messyness... I did end up using a lot of that color in 7 to clean up... and I also wiped off excess with a wet paper towel. I had to apply more of my lid color to make up for this a little... so yeah. It was a process. Then I decided to go with a Nars Black Eyeliner (Via Veneto to be exact) and then the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

Lips 
I used the Amuse Bouche Lipstick from Bite Beauty in Nori... I eventually put a little bit of the Luxurious Gloss from Makeup Revolution on too... but yeah. That was everything!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments