Christmas Date in NYC MOTD w. Pat McGrath Mothership Sublime Bronze Temptation Palette

So today I'm going to New York with my boyfriend to see the tree in Rockafeller Center and other holiday festivities... so I wanted a nice makeup look for this and also one that will hopefully last all day and look good in pictures and stuff... so yeah!


Face 

Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth Primer
Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way
Blush- The Second Shade in the Nars Dual Intensity Blush Palette
Bronzer- The 4th shade in that same palette
Highlight- Marshmallow from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Spun Glow Palette


Eyes 

Primer- Nars Smudge Proof Eye Primer
Shadow- I used 1 all over the lid 2 in the crease, 3 in the outer corner and 4 to darken up my crease and I used it in my brows too.

Liner- I used a Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Eyeliner... It's just a brown color cause I'm not sure if these sets are easy to find now.
Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise


I was kind of having fun with my new iphone camera... so I have a lot of pictures... and idk which one looks best... or worst lol. 



Lips 

Lipstick- Fenty Beauty Unbutton Lipstick
Lip Topper- Revolution Luxurious Lip Topper

I might change the lipsticks before I go out/ during the day... but I like it for right now!

Bye! Hope you guys like this!
-Shannon

Comments