Frugal,Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (12.7.18)

Frugal 

My favorite Frugal pick for the week is the Physician's Formula Butter eyeshadow palettes. These must be brand new because I don't even see it on the Physician's Formula site- I just saw it at Harmon and I picked it up.I don't know if it really lasted all that long... but it is really easy to use and it's fun to use. They have 2 colors... I'll talk about these more in depth when I get to use them a little more... but I couldn't decide between the 2 so I got both. I know one was called Sultry Nights and that isn't the one that I used lol. But either way- this is a good product that I'm excited to use some more.

Fancy 

I have a few fancy picks right now... let's just talk about what I got with my Sephora Coupon- which is the Pat McGrath Mothership Sublime Bronze Temptation Eyeshadow Palette and the Jouer Highlight in Ice.

So I just kind of wandered into Sephora- not really wanting anything  with the coupon... but wanting to use it anyway... and I saw the Pat McGrath palette... and I've wanted to try Pat McGrath for a while... this palette is in an adorable christmasy looking packaging... and just a really nice easy to use palette to. I just used it for the first time today and I used almost all of the colors too... it's really nice and just easy to come up with looks for. I'm going into the city tomorrow for a holiday day with my boyfriend and I'm excited to wear it again for that... I'm sure I'll do a look with it on here.

The Jouer highlight is something I've wanted for a while- but I forgot it was at Sephora now. So I was excited to see it. Funny thing is- I meant to buy a different highlight entirely- but I think Ice is actually a little more unique and probably looks a little bit better for me. Also super nice for the winter time.

Anyway the other thing is that I'm still having fun with those Bite Beauty lipsticks that I think I mentioned last week. I got a set from work... it was reduced from the price at Sephora... plus I had an extra employee discount and a gift card... so yeah. It's fun.

And the Nars Dual Intensity Blush Palette- I just kind of kept on using this this week.

Fragrance 

The Kimoji Cherry perfume. This just smells great and it smells better and better the more you wear it. It's great.

Favorites 
I've been getting a lot of Funko pops lately. It started off with the Rock Candy Comfy Princesses from Ralph Breaks The Internet... and now I'm sort of collecting ones I like again. I'll have to do a blog post on my collection sometime after the holidays maybe... but yeah. I'm excited about this!

And that is it! Hope you guys like this!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments