It's on Sale, But Do You Need It? Too Faced Then and Now Palette!

So I thought I'd give a quick review on the Too Faced Then and Now Palette because it is on sale at Sephora right now and it is like $20 something dollars... I paid almost full price for it. I did use my 20% off coupon with it... but still- it did impress me and honestly this is just a fun palette. So I do think it's definitely worth the $20... but is this a must have?

I think any makeup collector or anyone interested in the way stuff is made would love this palette. Also if you're an old school Too Faced fan- you'd probably love having this palette because it has some of the older colors in older formulas... along with the 2018 updated versions. I think it's really cool that they combined these colors together like that... Usually with palettes like this I kind of don't like having anything too similar as far as the colors and how they are arranged goes... but with this I think the colors are different enough in each year that it sets them apart... plus the formulas are different... and it just kind of makes for interesting looks. I can use some colors from 1998 and some from 2018 and I can just feel like a time traveler.

I'm also a fan of the names. The 2018 updated references and slang that they use is kind of fun to reflect on- especially if you're a pop culture fan. Some of them make me want to roll my eyes a little like Reality Star... but still. Super fun names.

The one kind of down side is that the palette is huge... so it is a little hard to store and that kind of makes me feel like I use it less. But I do love all the colors and I am inspired every time I open this palette... so I think it's just really fun... and I'm excited to play with it. I'll probably do some Christmas looks with it... I just love this one personally.

So I think for $20-ish dollars you're getting a fantastic deal for this amazing palette. Even if for whatever reason you were to pay $60 for it... I think it's good. Definitely an underrated gem that I just like to use!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments