New York Date Day OOTD

Okay so I did my Makeup Of The Day... now I've got my Outfit Of The Day! Here we go!

Top 
My top is a striped sweater from American Eagle. It's got red stripes but its a black sweater and it's kind of long so I can wear it with leggings... it's just good!

Leggings 
Also from American Eagle. They say they're leggings... they could also probably be pajama pants... but its really nice and I love how it looks with this looks with the sweater... I love the pattern of it too... it's just a cute little pair together. 

Coat 
I got the coat I'm going to wear at Boscov's years ago... it's buttons are popped off... but it's still warm and I think it looks good. 

Scarf 
My scarf is a blanket scarf from American Eagle.... I againlike how this matches everything and just makes everything look a little christmasy. 

Purse 
My purse is from Kate Spade... I got this from a discount place so idk how old or readily available it is... but it's cute! 

Necklace 
My necklace is from the store I work at. It's layered and it has a sparkly crystal in it... I forget the name of the stone or the band- but I think it's pretty and it looks christmasy! 

Earrings 
My earrings are actually 2 different pairs of Betsey Johnson Earrings. I lost one of the butterfly ones... but I still thought it was too cute to get rid of- so I thought I'd wear it mismatched like this... and I actually love it like that! 


Bracelet 

My Alex and Ani Elf Smiling's My Favorite bracelet! This is super cute and obviously christmasy! 

Hair 
I tied my hair in a side pony tail and added a bow just to make it look a little more holiday-themed. I think this is cute! 

Hope you guys like this OOTD! 


Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments